If you want relief from aches and pains, remedial massage is for you!
Does this describe you?
- You have tightness and pain in your neck or back that you feel like you can’t shake off?
- You are always feeling extra muscle tension and unable to relax?
- Your body is tired and sore by the end of the week, making you grumpy and irritable?
- You feel like you are only just coping with life’s stresses, and wish you had some ‘me’ time?
- You are an athlete with a big event event coming up and you want to perform at your absolute best?
- You wake up feeling sore and wish you could have a great night’s sleep?
- You struggle with anxiety or feeling low?
- You have problems with arm or leg swelling?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of these, then you would benefit from massage with a Remedial Massage Therapist at Adelaide West Physio and Pilates.
If you are looking for a great gift for a birthday or you want to just say ‘thankyou’, massage vouchers are always appreciated. Just call us or ask at reception to organise one.
Massage can be a lovely “treat” and a way to spoil yourself or someone else with relaxation.
This is only just the beginning!
There are many benefits to massage and it can be a valuable addition into a regular health, wellbeing or training program for everyone.
Massage at regular intervals is an excellent investment in your health.
Ring us on 8356 1000 and make an appointment – feel the difference that massage can make today!
We have extended hours to make finding times easier, including evenings and Saturday mornings.
We are accredited to treat Allianz clients (Motor Vehicle accident) and Return To Work SA clients (previously known as WorkCover).
Our massage therapists are registered with all major health funds, so you may be eligible for a rebate from your health insurance. Contact your health insurance provider to find out more.
Our Remedial Massage Therapists work closely with our Physiotherapists to ensure the best possible outcome for you.