Our guarantees to you
We understand that choosing a health professional to look after you and your family is a big deal. We are confident that you will be happy with the service that we provide at Adelaide West Physio and Pilates, so we provide these 5 guarantees to you:
- We guarantee that you will leave your first session with a clear explanation and a written treatment plan.
- We guarantee expert individual attention from caring and highly qualified professionals.
- We guarantee generous appointment times. During your appointments, our attention is completely devoted to you.
- We guarantee the most friendly and helpful reception staff that you will find.
- We have a money-back guarantee – if you are not completely satisfied with the level of care during your visit, you won’t pay a cent and you will get the next visit at no cost.
If at any point you are not happy with the level of care or some aspect of our service that has been provided to you by our therapists or reception staff, we want to know!
If you mention this on a feedback form or to one of the reception staff, one of the owners will contact you personally, refund any money that you paid for the session and give you your next session FREE. This is our guarantee not only for the first session but for any session in the future.
Terms and conditions
- A claim must be made before your next service or consultation and up to a maximum of seven days after the service has been delivered.
- To claim on the guarantee, it is a condition that the customer gives feedback and explains what they were not happy about for the purposes of improving our services
- Any refund must be made in the same manner with which you paid for the service.
- Free services offered under the guarantee cannot be redeemed for cash or products and are not transferrable or saleable.
- The free service must be of the same value as the original service provided to you.
- The free service must be provided within seven days of the original service, unless otherwise negotiated and agreed between all parties.
- If the customer chooses to exercise their right to see a physio at another practice instead, the receipt for that service must be presented within two weeks of the original claim being made.
- In the situation where the customer sees another physio at another practice, we will pay up to the value of the gap for the service they would have received at Adelaide West Physio and Pilates, ie not an amount that includes the Hicaps contribution by their health fund.